The City of North Myrtle Beach Parks & Recreation Youth Sports programs are designed to offer participants a variety of recreational sport leagues and activities in a safe, fun, and well supervised environment. We focus on the whole child through positive coaching, teamwork, sportsmanship, skill development, self-development, self-esteem, and socialization skills. Sports provides recreational activities
Volunteer Coaches North Myrtle Beach Parks and Recreation is also looking for volunteer coaches for our youth sport programs. Coaches are required to manage practices and games for their players and parents. Volunteers are to emphasize on teaching the skills and rules of the game, while maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for the athletes and
The gates to the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m. daily.
- To reserve use of the following facilities, please call 843-281-3800:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
- No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex
- Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises
- Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
- Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited
Play here. Stay here. Eat here.
Click on logos below to be directed to the sponsor’s website.