SUNRISE CIRCUIT This outdoor full body workout uses circuit style stations & gives participants the ability to challenge themselves as much or as little as they want making it suitable to their fitness level and goals. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Based upon interest, the class will be held on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7:00 am to 7:45
The gates to the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 9:00 p.m. daily.
- To reserve use of the following facilities, please call 843-281-3800:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
*No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex
* Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler
* Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only
*Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises
*Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
*Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
*Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited
Click on logos below to be directed to the sponsor’s website