Register from February 11 – March 8 On-line registration is recommended. Registration Fee: $25: City Resident w/ valid ID $35: Non-Resident $5 Late Fee after March 8, 2019
The City of North Myrtle Beach Parks and Recreation would like to extend a sponsorship opportunity to you for the upcoming 2019 baseball/softball season. Your contribution will help support the program and will be of great benefit to the children in our community. It also provides a great advertising opportunity for your business. Our youth
Volunteer coaches are needed for youth spring sports. Coaches are required to manage practices and games for their teams. Volunteer coaches are to teach skills and game rules while maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for the athletes and parents.
The North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex opens at 6:30 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m. daily.
- To reserve use of the following facilities, please call 843-281-3800:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
- No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex
- Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises
- Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
- Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited
Play here. Stay here. Eat here.
Click on logos below to be directed to the sponsor’s website.