REGISTRATION DATES: July 23 – August 17, 2018 Registration Fees: *City Residents: $25 (*Residents w/ valid ID) Non-Residents: $35 $5: Late Fee applied after August 17, 2018 SPORTS AND LEAGUES OFFERED All league are Co-ed unless otherwise noted SPORT: Soccer (*Age as of 9/1/18) – Academy held on Sat. mornings. 10U & 12U play T/Th. 8U & 17U play
Volunteer coaches needed for youth sport programs. Coaches are required to manage practices and games for their teams. Volunteer coaches are to teach skills and game rules while maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for the athletes and parents.
The gates to the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 9:00 p.m. daily.
- To reserve use of the following facilities, please call 843-281-3800:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
- No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex
- Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises
- Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
- Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited
Play here. Stay here. Eat here.
Click on logos below to be directed to the sponsor’s website.