SUNRISE CIRCUIT This outdoor full body workout uses circuit style stations & gives participants the ability to challenge themselves as much or as little as they want making it suitable to their fitness level and goals. Sunrise Circuit that will begin on Tuesday, June 2, 2015. The class is on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7:00
2015 North Myrtle Beach Parks & Recreation Tuesday, May 19, 2015 Dixie Softball 5:30pm NMBPSC Field #2 Tigers vs. Aggies 7:00pm NMBPSC Field #2 Tigers vs. Aggies Wednesday, May 20, 2015 Dixie Softball 5:30pm Tilghman Beach & Golf Resort Field #5 Jayhawks vs.Razorbacks 7:00pm Tilghman Beach
Nature Photography 1 Open to ages: 18+ Location: North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex Pre-Registration Required: NMB Park & Sports Complex Class Details: *Dates & Times: TBD *Based on interest. Fee: $200.00/person Limited space, Pre-Registration Required Please contact instructor, Jeremy Smith, to inquire or pre-register: firstname.lastname@example.org Description of Program/Event: Learn the basics of
The gates to the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 9:00 p.m. daily.
- To reserve use of the following facilities, please call 843-281-3800:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
*No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex
* Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler
* Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only
*Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises
*Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
*Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
*Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited