REGISTRATION IS PER TEAM NOT INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 2, 2016 Click here for a Fall Adult Sports Registration 2016 Adult Softball: League is open to men & women ages 18 and older as of September 1st. League fees cover umpire, balls, regular season & post season awards. Teams are responsible for providing their own jerseys.
North Myrtle Beach Athletic Department is looking for volunteer coaches for our youth sport programs. They are required to manage practices & games for their players and parents. Volunteers are to emphasize on teaching the skills and rules of the game, while maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for the athletes and parents. Please
REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE TAKEN THE DAY OF EVALUATIONS. PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION IS AUGUST 22, 2016 2016 FALL YOUTH SPORTS EVALUATION SCHEDULES Baseball/Softball: 2016 Baseball Softball Parent Information Flag Football: 2016 Flag Football Parent Information Tackle Football: 2016 Football Parent Information Soccer: 2016 Soccer Parent Information Soccer Academy: 2016 Fall Soccer Academy Volleyball: Volleyball Evals
Registration is going on now for youth fall sports: baseball, softball, soccer, football, lacrosse, volleyball. The City of North Myrtle Beach Parks & Recreation Youth Sports programs are designed to offer participants a variety of recreational sport leagues and activities in a safe, fun, and well supervised environment. We focus on the whole child through
The gates to the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 9:00 p.m. daily.
- To reserve use of the following facilities, please call 843-281-3800:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
- No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex
- Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises
- Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
- Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited
Play here. Stay here. Eat here.
Click on logos below to be directed to the sponsor’s website.