SUNRISE CIRCUIT This outdoor full body workout uses circuit style stations & gives participants the ability to challenge themselves as much or as little as they want making it suitable to their fitness level and goals. Sunrise Circuit that will begin on Tuesday, June 2, 2015. The class is on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7:00
For a complete 2015 Youth Fall Sports Evaluation schedule, please click here. For more information, please call 843-281-3800
The gates to the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 9:00 p.m. daily.
- To reserve use of the following facilities, please call 843-281-3800:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
*No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex
* Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler
* Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only
*Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises
*Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
*Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
*Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited
Click on logos below to be directed to the sponsor’s website