Volunteer coaches needed for youth sport programs. Coaches are required to manage practices and games for their teams. Volunteer coaches are to teach skills and game rules while maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for the athletes and parents.
Upcoming Spring Youth Sports Programs: Dixie Softball AGES: 7 – 15 Age on December 31, 2017 Dixie Baseball AGES: 4 – 15 Age on April 30, 2018 Coed Soccer AGES: 7 – 13 Age on September 1, 2017 Registration & Fees: City Residents: *Jan. 29 – Feb. 23 / $25 *Residents w/ valid ID Open
The gates to the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. daily.
- To reserve use of the following facilities, please call 843-281-3800:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
- No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex
- Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises
- Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
- Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited
Play here. Stay here. Eat here.
Click on logos below to be directed to the sponsor’s website.