Waggin’ Tails Dog Park
The North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex offers a fenced in playground for your dog! The dog park includes separate fenced in areas for small (<25lbs) and large dogs. Below is a list of a few basic rules to ensure it is an enjoyable experience for everyone.
Rules & Regulations
The City of North Myrtle Beach will not be responsible for injuries to visiting dogs, their owners or others using the park.
– Dog Park Holiday Hours: Daily, 6:30 am – 7 pm.
– PICK UP THE POOP. If your dog poops, pick it up. Bags and containers are provided.
– Dogs are not allowed that are: sick, aggressive, in-heat females, without current vaccination displayed or, too young for rabies vaccination. Proof of a current rabies vaccination and license is required upon request of a police or animal control officer.
– Dogs that weigh less than 25 lbs are advised to use the small dog park.
– Leash your dog until it is safely inside and return it to leash before exiting.
– Always keep an eye on your dog and maintain voice control to prevent trouble.
– Children (under 16 years old) must be supervised by an adult at all times.
– No dogs without owners, and no owners without dogs.
– Leash your dog whenever you sense problems.
– YOU are responsible for all injuries and damages caused by your dog.
– Do not let dogs dig holes. If they do please fill them in immediately.
– Keep all food out of the dog park. Dogs may become protective or aggressive in the presence of food.
– Access to the dog park may be restricted during special events / maintenance. If so, notice will be posted.
– Report any bite or aggressive dogs to the Park Administrative office immediately by calling 843.281.3800 during regular business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm). After hours, report any bite or aggressive dogs to NMB public Safety 843.280.5511.
The City of North Myrtle Beach reserves the right to ban any dog/owner for failure to comply with Park rules & regulations.