SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PARK PROTOCOLS DURING COVID-19
We are excited to welcome you to the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex!
We continue to work hard to prepare for your arrival as we take the safety of our players and guests very seriously. We are observing the recommendations provided by local and federal authorities and as to be expected, we’ve had to make some changes to our normal operations.
Here are the precautions being taken to make your event as safe as possible.
- All dugouts, bleachers and major touch point areas at each field will be cleaned before every We ask for your patience prior to your game as time will be needed for proper cleaning.
- Additional team benches will be added to each bullpen to allow adequate room for teams to social distance.
- An enhanced cleaning schedule for the restrooms will be in effect during the tournament.
- All entrance / exit gates will remain open for the duration of the event.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the facility.
For the safety of our patrons and employees we advise visitors to adhere to the following recommendations.
- Do NOT enter the facility if you have recently been ill, had a fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- We recommend all spectators wear a mask while inside the facility. Players are asked to wear masks when not playing.
- Park in the designated areas closest to the field your team is playing on. See attached map for parking lot designations.
- Players / coaches should not enter the facility more than 45 mins prior to their game time. Spectators should not enter the facility more than 15 minutes prior to their game time.
- Practice social distancing. Spectators should bring their own chair if possible. Additional room for seating can be located down the first and third base line. If seated in bleachers maintain a minimum of 6’ between spectators. Staff will be patrolling for compliance.
- No team coolers allowed. Each player should bring their own water/drink bottle. Water fountains should be used to refill bottles only.