Youth Basketball & Co-Ed Basketball Registration Now taking late registration for youth basketball. Registration must be done in person at the Park & Sports Complex administration building or the J. Bryan Floyd Community Center administration building Monday through Friday between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Fees: residents: $30 and non-resident: $40
Volunteer coaches are needed for youth basketball. Coaches are required to manage practices and games for their teams. Volunteer coaches are to teach skills and game rules while maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for the athletes and parents.
The North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex opens at 6:30 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m. daily.
- To reserve use of the following facilities, please call 843-281-3800:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
- No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex
- Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises
- Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
- Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited
Play here. Stay here. Eat here.
Click on logos below to be directed to the sponsor’s website.