The North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex opens at 6:30 AM and closes at 8:00 PM.
Park amenities include:
- Picnic shelters
- Baseball/softball and soccer/lacrosse/football fields
Rules & Regulations:
- Unless a special event is being held that utilizes the dog parks, the walking trails, and the 10 acre Meadow, those facilities are open for general use.
- No personal coolers or pets allowed inside the Baseball/Softball Complex and Soccer/Lacrosse Complex.
- Each team is allowed to bring 1 team cooler.
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City premises.
- Smoking is not permitted on City premises and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a leash outside of the dog park in the park.
- Hitting golf balls in the park is prohibited.
Click on logos below to be directed to the business website.
Play here. Stay here. Eat here.
Click on logos below to be directed to the sponsor’s website.