MAY 5 CITY COUNCIL AND PLANNING COMMISSION WORKSHOP AGENDA
The North Myrtle Beach City Council and the Planning Commission will meet in a workshop session on Wednesday, May 5 at 1:30 pm at the J. Bryan Floyd Community Center, 1030 Possum Trot Road.
- Presentation by Mike Mahaney, City Manager
- Presentation of a financial analysis of the Del Webb community as an example of a new subdivision's impact on City services
- Discussion regarding the possible expansion of the RC District near 17th South and Ocean Boulevard
- Discussion regarding Comprehensive Plan recommendations for conservation communities, and the development of lands in areas of future City expansion
- Discussion regarding the east side of Water Tower Road across from the back of Barefoot Resort
- Discussion regarding the Code of Laws of SC Section 31-3-10 et seq. also known as the “Housing Authorities Law”
The workshop is not a public hearing but it is open to the public.
City Council does not vote in workshops.